Our thanks go to the following for allowing me to reproduce their articles
- Country Life for articles dated March 13th 1986 & November 20th 1986 entitled 'Lodge Park, Gloucestershire' and Sherborne House, Gloucestershire' respectively - both by Clive Aslet
- National Trust for Bourne Beautiful dated Autumn 2001 - by Jane Owens.
- Stroud News and Journal for permission to use the article "Chuffed with the delivery" by Nick Wakefield.
- Gloucestershire Countryside - The Story of King's School, Sherborne Park Vol 10 No 1, April 1958 - by James H Mosey (I have been unable to trace the poublishers of this item, Author now deceased and nearly 50 years since publication)
- Town and Country magazine, number 79, January 1989, front cover and page 37 (I have again been unable to trace the publisher)
- University of   London - Institute of Historical Research, for various extracts from The Victorian History of the County of Gloucestershire, volume VI, pages 121, 122 & 127 (No reply to my letter of 13 April 2002)
- Sunday Mirror - "£350-A-YEAR SCHOOL IS PROBED MY MINISTRY" February 20th & "Boys quit - now head will shut school" June 4th 1967 (No reply to my letter of 9th April 2002)
- Sunday Telegraph - "School's Entire Staff Leaving After Dispute" 13 February 1966 and "Pupils Quit in School Row" 4 June 1967 (No reply to my e-mail of 14 June 2002)
- Sutton Publishing Limited for permission to quote from "Sherborne - A Cotswold Village" By Sybil Longhurst, Walter Tufnell and Alice Tufnell. Extracts from pages 59, 101 & 154.
- Gloucestershire Echo for reviews of Merchant of Venice March 22nd 1961 & Hamlet 1962.
- The Sunday Times for permission to use a small part of an article written by Philip Norman tiltled "Cold years since Albatross," 10 April 1977.
- Paul Goode Photography for permission to reproduce Reunion photo 2011 under Past Reunions.
- Philip Charles Photography for permission to reproduce Reunion photo 2012 under Past Reunions.